When responding to a high-pressure cyber incident, a strong data analytics team is invaluable — and can almost allow attorneys to see into the future. In this episode of the Faegre Drinker on Law and Technology Podcast, host Jason G. Weiss sits down with Jay Brudz, partner at Faegre Drinker and Tritura managing executive director, and Kenny Darrell, Tritura senior data scientist, to discuss the use of data analytics in investigations.
The conversation covers a number of questions, including:
- How do analytics fit into the law firm space?
- What are data analytics?
- How is data useful in incident response matters?
- What is the difference between data analytics and cyber forensics?
- What value do data analytics add to the client?
- What is a breach coach and why are they important?
- How do data analytics help clients with mergers and acquisitions?
The material contained in this communication is informational, general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. The material contained in this communication should not be relied upon or used without consulting a lawyer to consider your specific circumstances. This communication was published on the date specified and may not include any changes in the topics, laws, rules or regulations covered. Receipt of this communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In some jurisdictions, this communication may be considered attorney advertising.